Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

2013 Voyager Color combo

4K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  tomdez 
#1 ·
Has anybody seen the new white and silver Voyagers?

Does anyone have any bigger pics?

I love the look of my white and gold VV; but I gotta see one of these!

Scott

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I didnt know they had listed a second color choice yet. Although I kinda like the 2012 white/gold I prefer black. Just personal preferance. Looks much better when clean. And the bugs cant see it either :D

#3 ·
I just saw it last night getting some part numbers off the Kaw website.

Black (when it is clean) looks great!
But, it is hard to keep clean; dust and mud really stand out. It also really absorbs heat.

I know white doesn't appeal to everyone. But, dust and mud don't stand out that much; although little dark bugs do.
It is cooler in the summer, and more easily seen on the road.

White is my preference. YMMV:D

In the tiny pick I can find the white and silver don't seem to contrast each other much. Maybe giving it a little to 'sterile' of a look.
But, the white gold combo looks much better in person, so who knows?

Scott

#5 ·
Not saying the white and silver is not a good looking combo, but I like the white and gold better. I have never been a big fan of silver. Yes I know I have a silver V2K but the price and ergo of the bike fit me nicely and I can look past the color as not as it is not neon pink with "Hello Kitty" decals on it.

#6 ·
#8 ·
David,
fammdwMike's Voyager is a 2012 white & gold. Just like mine.

Scott

#11 ·
The post you referenced below is my bike. It's the 2012 white and gold, not the 2013 white and silver.

#7 ·
I wish i could have got the white & gold color combo on my Nomad cause that's my favorite color combo ever. I even had a white with gold trim Ford F150 pickup for a long time. I had to settle for my second favorite color combo on my Nomad, black & metallic moondust grey. I never was a big fan of bright silver on anything. You can see dirt & dust much easier on a dark color than you can on a light color. I've always favored light colored cars over dark colored cars for that reason. Having said that it's hard to beat black next to all that chrome on a motorcycle & you can wipe the dust off your bike a lot quicker than you car.

#13 ·
I really did not like the white and gold when I purchased the 2012, so I took the black. However, I do like the white and silver (should have waited - but got the dealer to take off $1,500 because of last years model).

The white and silver would be gret here in FL, as the black reflects more heat. Good thing it is no fall and I can look forward to the chjilly 60s and 70s.

#16 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.