Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Another Florida Boy Saying Hello

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  CycloneRider 
#1 ·
This is a great site. I've been lurking for 6 months to a year just reading up. Since I'm on the verge of buying a Vulcan I figured I'd finally signup. Thanks for having me.

#2 ·
Welcome aboard. What kind of Vulcan are you eyeballing?

#4 ·
Awesome. That is a bike I would not mind adding. But I will stick with the V2K for now. Since you have been lurking I guess you have read up on the different recalls and changes that has went on with the 1700. I do not know a lot about it, just have seen a lot of talk on here about it.

#6 ·
I like to try and stay on top of my game with bike knowledge. Never know when it might come in handy.

#7 ·
Howdy from Tennessee! Why is it there is this big surge from FL signing on, just when the cold air is reaching down south and snuffing out the daily rides? I'm guessing they just want to rub our cold noses in it! :D
Riding a 2011 Vaquero myself. I would suggest wrapping those exhaust pipes soonest, cheap and a great improvement!

#9 ·
Oh, that is just so wrong!:(
You just wait, we're gonna just pass one of these cold fronts on down to you! I figure somewhere around the low 60s and you guys crawl under the covers!:D

#11 ·
I'm in the Tampa Bay area and all the old farts are trying to kill motorcycle riders every day so I guess there is a trade off. I bet riding in the hills or mountains would be really nice. The weather is just getting nice enough to ride here if you don't want to burn up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.