Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Nova Scotia Canada

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  07vn2000 
#1 ·
I just picked up a 07 v2k

#3 ·
no snow in nova scotia right now!!

#8 ·
dont know about the part of nova scotia you are in but i spent the weekend in milford and saw a few bikes out .... even saw a few in halifax today... made me wish i would have taken mine along !!

#9 ·
Welcome from a fellow Canadian and V2K owner. Our snow came 10 days ago, winterized my bike 11 days ago. Enjoy the new ride-Springtime will be sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#10 ·
lol hockey ref... there is a reason they call it "winterpeg" !!! just razzin ya you could be in flin flon or the pas for all i know.

#11 ·
Hey at least it sounds like you know something about Manitoba and Winterpeg. Fortunately I live at the extreme southern part of the province, only 5 minutes from the U.S. border so although we get plenty of winter and snow, not nearly as much as Flin Flon and The Pas which are 9 or 10 hours north of me. In fact I was in North Dakota on Sunday, just 1 1/2 hours south and they have almost no snow, saw an Electraglide cruising around in the afternoon. Made my day, was just a little bit jealous.

#12 ·
Ah, Winter

I rode the V2K yesterday, but only from the back of the shop around the block and into the front showroom. We had to chip ice and shovel for an hour to clear a path but we need the space in the shop:D Big darkside tires are no good on ice, by the way...:cool:

#13 ·
I remember my first day in edson... it was a HIGH of -34 celcius....worst snotscicles ive ever had... lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.