Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Factoy Windshield Questions???

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  SWVA_08V2k 
#1 ·
I found a Factory windshield on craigslist for sale. But as we all love people who put so little information in an add you still do not know anything about the item. Maybe some of you folks can shed a little light.

The add says "windshield for 2006 vulcan excellent condition" Did Kawasaki use different windshields between their models or were they all the same and just had model specific mounting hardware.

#3 ·
I figured they were but when I saw the ones on the nomad I thought they looked rather large. I have never seen a V2K with a factory windshield. Actually I have still never seen another V2K on the road around here.

#4 ·
I have an OEM 15" windshield off my 2005 Vulcan VN1500 Classic FI I'd sell you. Not positive on what years it will work but I am told 2000 and above are the same 9 hole mounting type.

$50. plus shipping. If interested please email me at mtgbob1@aol.com. shipping would be from Phoenix AZ. Windshield is used but in really really good condition.

Attachments

#5 ·
I already found a used OEM one from a V2K. Thanks for the offer though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.