Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Hi folks new 03 classic owner

5K views 36 replies 15 participants last post by  C00lCountry 
#1 ·
I am blessed to be posting here.It means that I am one of the lucky ones that gets to ride one of these fine machines.I pay homage to the original owner of my new ride.He put allot of $ and love into it and it shows.I will enjoy it for many years to come.I find myself just standing there admiring its sheer presents with a smile on my face. :):)

#27 ·
I must have missed your original welcome post but better late than never. Welcome aboard from the Southwest corner of VA.

#34 ·
They sure are some nice areas to ride. I have not ridden in your neck of the woods but I have traveled through that area a few times. My sister used to go to school in Winchester.

#36 ·
Hi SWVA 08V2k. If you ever get a chance try going west on rt 250 out of staunton whitch is on I-81 to Monterrey you cross 4 mountains 2 big and 2 small take a right on 220 to Franklin WVa this winds thru a valley. take a right on to 33 east back toward I-81 to Harrisonburg this crosses 2 other big mountains It is just gorgeous. It will take 3/4 day and cleanse your soul.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.