Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

How much ............. ? Shut the front door!

3K views 21 replies 10 participants last post by  SWVA_08V2k 
#1 · (Edited)
How much ........... ? Shut the front door!

Sorry, had to use a hook in the title to get your attention but I just noticed that the POWERBALL LOTTERY JACKPOT is supposed to be $500 Million on 11-28-12! So, who wants to go in on some tickets with me? :D

#3 ·
Oh the bikes that could buy...

Oh and I guess a giant house to keep them in.

Guess you gotta play to win. You know I said when I turned 18 I was going to buy a lottery ticket, just because I could. Don't smoke, don't have a desire for a tattoo, so that's about all that's left. Well it's been a few years and I still haven't bought that lottery ticket.. LOL!

#5 ·
Oh the bikes that could buy...

Oh and I guess a giant house to keep them in.

Guess you gotta play to win. You know I said when I turned 18 I was going to buy a lottery ticket, just because I could. Don't smoke, don't have a desire for a tattoo, so that's about all that's left. Well it's been a few years and I still haven't bought that lottery ticket.. LOL!
I hear ya on that Romans. Gotta tithe for GOD'S work first from the winnings though! :D

People say "money doesn't buy happiness", but..............."I could be miserable more comfortably"! ;)
Yeah, buddy! :D

#6 ·
I have always said that the Lottery is tax on the mathematically challenged, but hey when it gets high I partake in the surge of lottery tickets sometimes.

#11 ·
Yep, the house always wins. But hey, tell that to all those former millionaires working at coffee shops because they spent 200 million dollars in six months! :p

#13 ·
Believe it or not. I have 3rd? cousin (I don't know the person but my father told me how they were in there) who won 1 million around 2 year ago from a mega million ticket. That is the closest to knowing someone who actually won.

#10 ·
I'd be interested... But I don't think they'd let me take that much money out of the country......lol
Besides, I don't want to pay tax on those winnings, unlike here where if u win anything on lottos/power ball there's no tax taken out. IT'S ALL YOURS.......lol

#16 ·
Eh so what? Taxes on a few hundred million still net you a couple hundred million, who would turn down a couple hundred million free dollars?

And uh, don't think you can play if you aren't a citizen :p

#17 ·
Romans, the highest our lotto/powerball has ever reached is $100 million.

#18 ·
Still, even if the taxes were 50% you'd have 50 million dollars. If you don't want it I'll take it!

It would be painful to see that much money dissappear so quickly, but there is still more than enough left...

#22 ·
Those cute girls have a way with guys and their money. I try to stay a way from them now. Last one I was around I married and that cost me more than $200 in lotto tickets ;) . (just don't tell her I said that)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.