Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

2010 Kawi 2000

4K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  Coolpig59 
#1 ·
I had heard that there were two and three year old motorcycles still in the crates at different warehouses around the country but I have never run into one until now. I just closed the deal on a 2010 model Kawasaki just like the one I had, with 0 miles on it that has never been ridden or assembled. It is sitting in a warehouse in Dallas still in the crates and should be delivered to me within the next week.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Coolpig I'm so happy to hear that. I was rootin' for you to find one per your other thread.

If you don't mind, I too would love to know what it ended up runnin' ya.

#15 ·
See they are out there. I am glad you could find one of them. I still do not see why there are so many of them out there like that. That is fine with me. That is just more bikes for us to pick from. :D .

#18 ·
If the California emissions stuff is an issue for you, it CAN be removed. I imagine it's a pain but, given the choice between the bike I want with a bunch of removable junk hanging off of it, and settling for something else, I'll get my tools out!

#23 ·
I really like JPCycles.com. They've got almost everything, decent prices too.

#24 ·
I am a Dennis Kirk customer for the most part. They do a "Beat it By a Buck" deal. And their customer service is good to work with you. But their part fitment listings is, "ah ok" but it is still best to consult the manufacturer.

#25 ·
No more cast, no more brace. My hand is free and starting to work once again. I can now use both hands to type again, I can pick up a can of coke, I can touch all four fingers to my thumb, it hurts a bit but I can do it. About one more week of working it to loosen the muscles and tendons a bit more and I'll be riding the Vulcan again.
If you are on my friends list and you ride a motorcycle please, for God's sake don't let your guard down even for a minute as that's all it takes to be involved in a wreck and on a motorcycle, you lose.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.