Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Pics of my 1700 Vaquero

4K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Taz_FL 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I already did a introduction thread last night in the "new members" section. I know everyone likes pictures to look at so I thought I would share a couple of pictures of my 2012 Green/Black Vaquero. So far I've added a corbin seat with flames stitched in green thread, had the front and rear crash bars powdercoated black (you can see them in the picture showing the seat), used the Kawasaki quick release backrest brackets to mount a trunk that I can put on when I have a passenger, and had pinstriping done on the fairing, front fender and saddlebags. I bought some aftermarket aluminum grips but haven't installed those yet. I added the wiring harness for my Ipod. When I bought the bike the dealer had already installed highway lights, cobra slip ons and the quick release backrest and rear rack.
Some of my future mods are blacked out ape hangers and probably the 21" front wheel kit.
Anyway, hope you enjoy the pics....

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.