Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

V2K pics

312K views 821 replies 198 participants last post by  Elstro17 
#1 ·
Show off your V2K here! I know we've got some out there:D

#455 ·
Gotta keep the wife happy. Reminds me of what Hank Hill said from King of the Hill.

"Whenever we go to the hardware store, she gets to give me a twenty-minute hug, and I get to go to the hardware store."

#456 ·
Just a couple quick pictures of the bike since I have installed the luggage rack, sissy bar bag, Crash Bar, and windshield.

#457 ·
Hey smed, do you take the pics of your v2k on skyline drive down there by tarpey park and the dike, before you get to Beach Dr. that dead ends into the flood gates at moses lake? Just curious.

#472 ·
welp im long over due to unvale so he she is. ive dub her kali (the destroyer) . she is a 2007 vn200 lt. has roughly 4000 dollars worth of work into her ill try to list off what i can remember

pipes=vance and hines power shots
big Barron intake
the bully fuel manager ( i love it.) 50 mpg highway
mustang seat with removable back rest
edge saddle bags with quick release key
kuryokin every thing. handles,shifters ect ect.
bars are stock with a 4 inch pull back risers soon to be swapped out
dark sided
and some other goodies

put about 8k miles on it this fall we road out to Vegas from mid Kansas in aug and then went down to bikes blues and bbq in sept. one of the photos there was me riding though the Ozarks . it was a great time i lost about 1/8 of my floor board grinding in the turns. i don't know how i would ever ride anything with less power again im in love with every aspect of the bike and tons of chrome and mod are to come in the near future id love to do some of bigsarges mods.

Attachments

#585 ·
Found this on page 48, it's the guy that owned my bike before me. Strange, he only had it for a year before selling it. Glad he did.