Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

900 custom mod dual intakes

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  big worm 
#1 ·
As pacomutt has said the "cod piece" looks bad, he was happy painting his on the classic. Well I went one step futher and removed it and replaced it with a Cobra Power Flow intake.

The mod took me about 5 hours to complete with cutting grinding and two runs to the hardware store but its done!

I think it looks bad ass and gives some nice lines to the left side of the bike. With the proper measurements to make a one piece bracket this would be an easy one hour job.

Here are some pics.

This is a one of a kind mod, I have not seen any others like it!

Hope you like

M

See less See more
#2 ·
nice! It's not really functional, is it? it's just for show?

#3 ·
No not functional but it will definatly make the Hardley guys say WTF!

#6 ·
Good eye, Appears with the techglide forward controls they seem to be a bit off. There was a thread about it a few months back with a side by side shot. Dont really know if its a mfg issue or by design.

I dont have any issues with it actually it does not hamper function.

M

#11 ·
Great looking mod M! I love originality and innovation. Look for this to be a bolt on mod in next year's mc catalog, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#12 ·
I have sent Cobra an email to see if there is any interest in the concept!

Thanks for the feedback!

M

#13 ·
kawavulcan... which route did you take to make your 09 green... did you get it painted or did you replace the tins?...just curious

#16 ·
ya i thought it would have been an 08 cuz green was only offered that one year !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.