Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Time for a new one

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  AZPoseur 
#1 ·
Well i had a brand new 09 Custom SE till Septemebr of last year. Long story short, the bike got squished, but i did not. Suffice to say- Im ready to get another 9.
For those of you that have the later model years.. notice anything improved for 2010, '11, or '12??
If so, is it worht the funds for a newer year model over a slightly older model.. I probably wont look for anything older than 2008.
Thanks!! I look forward to gettin me another 9 !!! :drool:

#3 ·
They are virtually the same from 2006-2011, with some minor changes to the seat and a few changes to the way the color schemes work in 2012. I wouldn't worry too much about any year 9. There are tiny tweaks here and there (black switch covers vs metal ones on the classic LT, etc.) and of course different colors and special editions, but ultimately they are the same bike across the board. Find a good deal and pick one that is the style and color you want!

#4 ·
'08That's the plan! I already found 2 locally.... AN 09 custom SE, and a orange copper colored '08

#5 ·
if you have found a orange copper colored 08 then its been re-painted or had the tins replaced.... cuz thats an 09 colour

#7 ·
Yup... You are right about it being an'09... I was looking at so many bikes, I got confused on which was which. I'm picking up an'09 copper-orange w/ 5700 miles on Saturday hopefully.

Sent from my MB865 using Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.