Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Hello from KY

2K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Devone6 
#1 ·
Hello. I am a first time Vulcan owner, and found this site while doing a search on Vulcans. I figure it will (and already has been) a good place for me to get some information. Although I am a new Vulcan owner, I have been riding street for 24 years, since I was 16 years old, and dirt since I was 5 years old. So I am not new to riding at all, but still learn everyday. Anyway, I look forward to speaking with the fellow riders on here.
Thanks.

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

See less See more
#6 ·
Hello from VA

#7 ·
Welcome from TX, what year and model of Bike

#11 ·
Just south of you :)
I live in Privett, KY. In Jackson County, a few miles off US421 north east of Gray Hawk, KY. I used to live in Richmond, Myself and my wife went to EKU, and I am still in Richmond all the time, my daughter lives there and goes to EKU now.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

#16 ·
Welcome to the group, Devone6...i grew up across the river from Louisville and spent a lot of my young-adult years riding Derby down to Bowling Green and east of there with a group of riders from the Indiana area right on the Ohio River...

And think the 900 Custom is one of the best of the Vulcan breed...nice size, set up like my '08 Mean Streak, and the sharpest wheel Kaw puts on a Vulcan...

Hoping to get to S. Indiana on the Streak next spring...may have to look you up when a couple of my buddies (still living in the Derby City area) and I haul out our bikes for a long ride...

Enjoy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.