Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Travesty unless its a missprint

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  The Heater 
#1 ·
http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2004-Kawasaki-Vulcan-2000-107274781

A 2004 vulcan 2000 with only 36 miles, thats just wrong, hope its a missprint, V2K is a riding bike not a sitting/cleaning bike, nice specs on it, but an 8 year old bike with only 36 miles seems like it may need some serious maintenance before its roadworthy unless he has done it already, LOVE the price

#3 ·
Tis the same year and color as mine. (Mine is actually stock color, with pearl flames on it).

I even has the same cobra shorties for about 7 years...

And.. I only have 9,056 miles on my 04.

But.. it's a toy (and I'll admit it). I don't ride it to work on a daily basis or anything.

#10 ·
My uncle has a 99 Yamaha that he bought brand new. To this day it sits in his shed with about 39 miles on it. Rode it home from the dealer. That was it.

Why on EARTH he kept it I'll never know. His excuse has always been "I just never had time to ride it", but I don't buy it, I think it scared him riding it home and he just never could get back on it. I mean it's his money, but I still don't know why he clung to it!

#11 ·
I would guess its 36K. With that many miles on it I would guess the rear wheel bearing has been changed but I wonder if they just keep changing it or has upgraded.

Romans, I cant have anything too nice or I will drive it to death. Bike, Cars, Trucks, etc. are meant to be driven and enjoyed, not stored and looked at. That is just how I feel about it. If I don't ride/drive something it get sold rather quickly around my house.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.