Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

vulcan 900 classic , 240 spoke fit tire kit

11K views 21 replies 4 participants last post by  chobber 
#1 · (Edited)
Brand new Chrome 18x8.5" spoked rear wheel and matching pulley, meancycles fat tire kit. Has a Dunlop Elite 3 240 tire installed with dyna beads for balancing.

$1350 plus shipping.

#7 ·
Did Not Work?

I have a 900 Classic also and had seen that fat tire kit. I liked the look but was not considering buying it. Did you install it? Did you not like it? Why are you selling it? Thanks.

#9 ·
Fat Tire Kit

Hi Chobber. Thanks for replyinhg. Sorry you cant keep it now. I would love to hear from feedback from a member. I just installed Vance & Hines 2 into 1 pipes on my 900 Classic. They are pretty loud, especially when you take off. I will be taking pics and downloading them tomorrow.

#11 ·
Thanks

Thanks Chobber. I read the thread. I have been reading almost all threads today. I found one where they were discussing the Cobra FI 2000 self-tuning Power Pro. After I ordered my new V&H pipes, I was thinking about buying a fuel management system and air cleaner, but on one of the threads members were complaining about the Cobra. Do you have any experience with or have you any opinion regarding any fuel management system and air filter? Thanks for you response.

#22 ·
No it sold awhile back. Should of updated my post. Considering your want ad, I am not sure you would have wanted this wheel anyhow. It sold for the asking price and not 50% less than msrp.
You should plan to just buy new. Its rare these parts come up forsale and people are not going to give them away like you want.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.