Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

HD Ultra Tour Pack Project

4K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  pcarrell 
#1 ·
I originally bought this for my Drifter, but ended up finding an old Shovelhead pack I liked better. This is a really nice pack with some really nice stuff to go along with it. I've got it listed for $500 or best offer, and you pay shipping (we can do a COD that includes the shipping). This is a smokin' hot deal (I've got much more then this in it, but I need the space) that would make a great winter project. The box is quite large, so it'd be great for long road trips.....hint, hint!

Anyway, here's the ad: http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/3364185205.html

#5 ·
Maybe consider dropping the price a bit? You can get the tour pak with backrest new (from a third party) in the $350~$500 range, painted black.

You've got a lot of time into this and I'm not saying it's not worth it, but, if you're really wanting to sell it you might have to 'beat' the third party tour pak suppliers on price.

#6 · (Edited)
You're right....it's lay the cards on the table time.....$400 and I ship COD, + shipping. I've got $550 in it, including the box and new HD parts, and it's way nicer then the aftermarket packs I've seen (when it comes to tour packs, HD makes some nice stuff!). It's huge!. I just need it gone. It's worth every penny................

#8 ·
Would you consider parting? I've been looking for a tour pak luggage rack. You also might try listing this over at the V-Twin forums (vtwinforums.com). There's always guys looking to put those on their Road Kings.

For $400 that's a good deal man. I got an even better deal on mine (free, haha), but it still needs lights and a luggage rack to be 'complete'

#11 ·
Send pics

Hey, I'm looking for one, send me pics to steuwe@yahoo.com if you still have it. Did you paint it black or is it still primed? I would like it black.

Let me know if you still have it, because I am definitely interested.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.