Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

hello from denton texas

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  doubleminded 
#1 ·
About a week ago I bought my 2011 blacked out 900 special edition custom.I love its looks.i always liked the exile cycle bikes.Its hardtail look,the big front wheel,the solid rear wheel, the cool handlebars, it is so much what i would have built if i was to custom build a bike.I owned a 800 vulcan in 2000.Now I am back home to kawasaki, the vulcan, and riding is fun again.I have been riding one brand or another 800 pound bikes for last 10 years.I am done with them.I like this forum.I have found several vulcan forums.i am glad about that.

#6 ·
Hey doubleminded, for direct posts to the forum, if you only want to add 1 or 2 pics, try http://tinypic.com/ This site will allow you to:
1. Browse your photos and select one. It will appear in the "browse" space.
2. "File Type" is defaulted to "Image" - leave it selected.
3. Resize - click on the right and select "Message Board [640 x 480]"
4. Hit "Upload Now" and follow the prompt - it is case and space sensitive. Hit "upload now" again when you've entered the phrase or word.
5. Your selected image will appear on the right of the screen. LEFT click once on "IMG codes for Forums and Message Boards". It will highlight. Then RIGHT click and select "copy".

Paste the pic right on to the page.
Hope that helps!

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.