Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Another 10 days.....

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Dronious 
#1 ·
Apparently the guy ordering the replacement fuel tank for my 900 transposed two of the numbers. I suppose if I wanted to put a ninja tank on my cruiser that would work out. Another 10 days added to the repair waiting on parts.... AGAIN :mad:

#2 ·
On a good note, after they got the old tank off, they found a Cobra Fi2000 PowerPro Tuner tucked away. Not a bad find if I may say so.

#4 ·
i know if my dealer screwed up like that they would gladly foot the bill for express shipping to make up for it !

#5 ·
What was wrong with the first one ?

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
The first tank they ordered was for a crotch rocket.... not even remotely close. BigWorm, I couldn't tell you exactly who screwed up. I heard good things about this smaller mom and pop repair shop but they have to order parts from the Kawasaki dealer. They said the dealer screwed up the order, not them. Who knows. From my days of selling auto parts I know ordering the wrong parts can happen, but if we ever did, we shipped as fast as we could no matter the cost if we screwed up. Everyone here is like "It's December who cares about another few days without the bike" DAMN IT SNOW ISN'T EVEN HERE YET!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.