Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

photo of bike & me

3K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  markstep 
#1 ·
Made an attempt to load picture of my bike and me recently taken. This is a test. Yes, I'm old school all the way.

#4 ·
You have to put your photo on a host site, such as "Photobucket"

Then hit the little yellow square with a mountain on it.

Paste the link to your photo in the space provided.

Hit return, you and your bike should appear.

Hope this helps.

#7 · (Edited)
If you want to load a picture directly to the site there are a couple ways.

You can create a photo album in your profile, upload the picture to that and then link it into the thread.

Or, as I did here...

1. Click the "Go Advanced" button below the reply window.
2. Click the paperclip symbol in the top row of buttons.
3. "Choose" the file then "Upload" it.

The picture is now attached to the post as a thumbnail. Now, if you want, you can embed the picture into the post as well, as I did below.

1. Click the "Preview Post" button
2. Click on your uploaded image thumbnail to open it in a new window
3. Copy the URL from the address bar
4. Click the back arrow in your browser
4. Click the picture button
5. Paste the copied URL of your picture into the field in the picture URL dialog box.

Attachments

#9 ·
nice paint!

#11 ·
You can give this a try.

1. Click the "post reply" button at the bottom of the current thread page.
2. See the "Attach Files" option near the bottom of the page? Click "Manage Attachments" and the Manage Attachments dialogue box will appear. Click "Browse" and you will be browsing files on YOUR PC. Click the pics you want to load and hit the upload button. After they upload, close that window and preview your post to see if it worked.

I have attached a couple screenshots to hopefully make it easier. Hopefully this is helpful.

Attachments

#14 ·
If you have the image on a website already just go to the image and right click.

Inside of that menu it should say something along the lines of "Copy Image Address" click that.

Then go to the section where you type your message.

At the top there is a button that looks like a yellow square with a mountain and sun. If you leave your mouse on it a tool tip will pop up that says "insert image".

Right click in that window and click paste.

In your message window it will have "

Boom! you have completed it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.