Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

What kind of things would a Vulcan 900 owner like for Christmas?

7K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  Scott_in_TX 
#1 · (Edited)
Assuming that person has that exhaust, FI kit, bags, air filter, windshield, floorboards, seat, mirrors etc. Any ideas for the V900 owner that has it all?

#4 ·
It depends on the riding they do. I like to do a lot of long distance riding, and I can never have enough good luggage. Tank bags, small waterproof duffel bags, sissy bar bags. Different shapes and sizes for different occasions, it's great. Perhaps an 'upgrade' to some of his/her existing stuff? Hard bags to replace soft bags, fairing to replace windshield, etc?

Or maybe even something for the rider! I'm asking Santa for new motorcycle boots this year myself. Maybe some new gear for winter riding or a nice new set of gloves or boots or something?

-John

#8 ·
All I want for christmas is to see the smile on my 33 month old son's face when he wakes up on christmas morning !!!

#11 ·
a sixth gear...? Or a Fairing :eek:)

#12 ·
I would like Santa to bring my 900 a little brother... in the form of a Vaquero.

#14 ·
A Gun!! Wait...UUHHH....Lowers.:)

I really liked mine.
They were nice when I put them on; but before I sold her, I took them off and what a difference.

Scott

#15 ·
How about some chrome trim pieces, like brake reservoir covers, a chrome radiator cover and one for the rectifier/regulator? Then ask for Kuryakyn Ergo handgrips and some great chromed passenger footboards to replace the pegs. And for the coupe de gras, what about a great custom seat, like a Russel Daylong saddle? And if you're tired of the bike sounding "urgent" at highway speeds, a 200-series rear tire will relax things as will changing out the front or rear sprocket. Now, for some serious Santa requests, ask him (her?) to bring a good, aftermarket rear shock and a set of Progressive fork springs down the chimney with him.

Now that would be a grand Christmas for the 900 pilot, wouldn't it?

#17 ·
I want these for xmas :) this is the trigg kit, no getting stuck on slopes

#18 ·
There are slopes in the DFW area. Wow I thought it was all flat or at least it seemed like to to me. :D. Just gouging at ya a little.

#21 ·
Mila Kunis ....for the guy who has everything else ..

#23 ·
You can have this Mila

And I will have this Mila

:D

#25 ·
Hmm thought this was about bikes!!, kids do read this

#26 ·
Seriously???!!

No disrespect Ernie; But any kid old enough to be on this forum has seen a LOT worse than two women kissing.

Whatever you do, don't click on the joke thread in the lounge.

Scott

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.