Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Happy Thanksgiving

1K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  Taz_FL 
#1 ·
I know this is not specifically a topic about our Vulcans, but for me it actually is.

Since owning my Vaquero and finding this site, my life has been enrichened by meeting other Vulcan owners, whether thru this site or in person, and the comraderie we have here is un-matched.

I give thanks to the many fine people I have had the pleasure to meet here and the ones I have yet to meet, you are my motorcycle family and I am grateful for that.:)

RACNRAY

#2 ·
Happy Thanksgiving Ray!

You can look on a couple of threads on this forum and see that you have earned more than a few Thank you's of your own!
Your knowledge, advice and willingness to share is one of the reasons this forum is so great.

I have a lot to be thankful for.
This year has had a lot of set-backs and step-ups.
But as it nears its close; I am always most thankful that I have my health and I am surrounded by those I love.
I have been blessed in so many things, I often feel remiss when I spend too much time complaining.:)

Thanks to all for reading this post.
May you have a wonderful day tomorrow and keep the rubber on the road for another year (and more).

Scott

#4 ·
Have a very bless Thanks giving day tomorrow every one along with the love ones and Praise God for his blessings. May God continue to bless us all. If ridding tomorrow, be safe and be alert. "Some people used this day as an excuse to get drunk and then drive."

#6 ·
I'm glad I have a bike with 125ci engine. I'm going to need that big engine to haul my fat a$$ around after I eat to much on Thur.

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

(and if your not in the U.S, where we silly Americans celebrate our silly Holidays, Well..happy thanksgiving anyways :) )

#7 ·
Happy Thanksgiving!!

You're right ray, it's a good group around here. Glad to have everyone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.