Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

873 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  smedlin 
#1 ·
hi just thought i would sign inn and say hello i am a new member and have just bought my first bike a 2009 vn 900 custom se European version i have owned it about three months now and have just started adding a few toys and changes to it. i like the whole blacked out look on it so have added a black sisy bar and crash bar and black kuryakyn iso grips i have also replaced all the indicator lenses to clear and the tail light lens to clear as well my latest mod was to order a la choppers big air kit and i have also ordered a cobra fi2000r fuel processor as i am planning to replace the stock pipes with some vance and hines slash cuts in black also which i am yet to order i am a bit confused though because although my stock pies have the co2 censors in them and the slash cuts have ports in them to replace the co2 censors i am unsure as to fi2000r model i would need i have already ordered and paid for the standard one but after some research think i might need the arb California version any information would be appreciated for a complete newbe to all this i have the order on hold so i can still change it thanks guys

#4 ·
Welcome To the Forums!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.