The Heater The Heater is offline
- About The Heater
- Bikes: 2006 Vulcan 2000 LE; 1996 Kawasaki ZX9R; 1993 Kawasaki ZR-1100 (heavily modified)
- Auburn, WA
- motorcycles, metal fab, exercise, USO volunteer, restoring cars, sports, Dalmatians, my faith.
- Disable Sidebar in Forum view
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 08-12-2015 07:35 AM
- Visitor Messages for The Heater
- Last Activity: 11-18-2015 04:48 AM
- Join Date: 04-20-2010
- Referrals: 0
|04:54 PM - Poncho Villa quoted The Heater in post stripping the junk off
Ponch, I am looking for a rear ...
|08:07 AM - Poncho Villa quoted The Heater in post stripping the junk off
Good information provided. Howe...
|04:45 AM - The Heater quoted steve900c in post Loud Pipes and Safety -- A Myth?
I'm pleasantly surprised by ho...
|05:46 PM - Water Rat quoted The Heater in post Handling woes after work
I have pronounced (on an x-ray ...
|02:19 PM - RedDogDarren quoted The Heater in post Hard Saddlebags & trunk
Their web page for that applica...
|12:43 PM - RedDogDarren quoted The Heater in post Hard Saddlebags & trunk
I'll take a closer look at the ...
|07:15 PM - chanoc1077 quoted The Heater in post Hard Saddlebags & trunk
Is there room within the Corbin...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|