Bluetooth Stereo Adapter? [Archive] - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

: Bluetooth Stereo Adapter?

grandcru370
11-18-2010, 01:51 PM
Tomorrow I'm expecting delivery of a Sena SMH10 Bluetooth Hemet Set that I will use when riding my 2009 Voyager. After installation into the helmet, I can pair it with my cell phone and/or GPS. What I'd also like to do is find a good Bluetooth Stereo Adapter to hook up with the plug in the left glove box. I know will have to buy the Kawasaki Accessory #K10400-041 "Audio Adapter" that is used to send the sound from the 3.5mm plug to the audio cable that connects to the helmet speakers. What I want to do is eliminate the cable to the helmet and connect to the stereo/radio via a bluetooth connection. What I will need is a Bluetooth Stereo Adapter that will connect the sound from the radio to the helmet. Has anybody done or tried this?

jromans
11-19-2010, 12:34 PM
Wireless Intercom System
I got a Cardo Scala Rider G4 powerset wireless intercom set for our helmets It has all the stuff that I wanted for about a third of the price for what the dealer wanted for all the cables, headset and whatever else you needed. The G4 intercom works great it has a build in FM radio with avc that is clearer than the voyagers! (We have poor radio transmission here in the valley sometimes there good other times there poor) so far the G4 works with out any problem I use it along with the voyager’s radio and it gives a unique sound. Its has bluetooth my cell phone is crystal clear
Sony makes a wireless bluetooh transmitter I use for my I- pod. I just set what music I want to listen to or let my wife pick the music as we go just put the I-pod in a pocket and let it play so far my I-pod lasts over eight hours (It works with both helmets also)
If there is a bluetooth adaptor for the voyager’s radio the G4 system it would be perfect.

Abigail 2009
11-19-2010, 12:43 PM
Try: www.jmcorp.com

gertsonr
11-19-2010, 10:24 PM
The cable you are talking about K10400-041 is an mp3 input to the "aux audio in" just like the ipod adapter. If you are adding a bluetooth adapter receiver you can play the radio from your helmet system to the voyager audio system. If your trying to go from the voyager audio system to your bluetooth, you may have to get the cable to play from the audio speakers to headphones kit and find a bluetooth transmitter to hook it to. I think that you could actually turn off the speakers with the headphone adapter cable if you wanted to.