Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Our November 2015 BOTM Winner, kanuck69!

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  ol' school 
#1 ·
Congrats kanuck!

>>>PM SENT TO YOU<<<

Year: 2009
Model: vn900 classic
Eng size: 900
Pipes: stock
Seat: mustang.
Wheels: stock
Accessories: k&n air filter, barons engine guard, led pods, front reduction gear, custom paint, tsukayu 6x9 fairing, large bags & trunk,
rear turn signal brake light conversion... I think that's it.

And the story:
Well, this is my second bike. The first one was a vn750. I had roughly 45000 miles of fun on her till she gave up the goat.

So, my wife suggest that instead of fixing it for the umpteenth time, we find a new one.
Well, I found it. The price I wanted, the color I wanted (which is funny since I repainted it) & the bike I wanted. The ride home from purchase was a Meer 2 1/2 hour ride. Got to know her a bit.
Anyway. Long story short, made her mine .

See less See more
#2 ·
Sweet bike Kanuck, you did a really nice job with it!
Where you from originally with a name like Kanuck? Somewhere in Canada I can only assume...

I just ordered the Tsukayu 6x9 one last week for my 06 Nomad.... Looks awesome! cant beat the price :)

#5 ·
Thanks all for the votes.
I am originally from ontario but currently roam central ohio roads.

The trunk, bags & fairing are all tsukayu. The best part of something like this is doing it all yourself.
Yup, including the paint.

I shot my brother n law a pic of it all tore apart in my garage ready for paint.
He called me nuts. Lol

#6 ·
Great looking 900 Classic! What kind of paint did you use?

#7 ·
It was what ever brand automotive base - clear that had a color i Iiked.
Paint. It wasn't anything special but it was shot from a gun & not rattle canned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.