Saddlemen BR4100 Back Seat Bag - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
Saddlemen BR4100 Back Seat Bag

UPDATED: Shipping this item is very cost prohibitive, so I will probably hold on to this or find a local buyer.

I purchased this bag for a long trip I did early this year on my 2008 Nomad. It worked great and holds a ton of stuff. If you have a 1600 Nomad with a Mustang seat with the drivers backrest, this will fit perfectly. I even added an extra pad that fits just above the drivers backrest and makes it super comfortable for your upper back as well.

I recently traded my '08 Nomad for a 2012 Voyager and added a Corbin seat and backrest. This bag does not quite fit my new set-up, so I may as well see it go to good use someplace else. If road-tripping is your thing, you won't have to leave anything behind with this bag.

The bag retails for around $135.00 (plus shipping). I'm asking $75.00 OBO (plus $20.00 for shipping). It is in great shape and was only used on one trip. If interested, PM me here or email me at

Saddlemen BR4100 Back Seat Bag
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NVHwy93.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	14538  

VBA #0691 VROC #31307
2013 Victory Cross Country Tour
2012 Black/Gray Voyager
2008 Blue/Silver Nomad

"Growing old is mandatory,
but growing up is optional."

Last edited by Netnorske; 12-20-2012 at 08:58 AM.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode