Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Vaquero Parts for Sale

4K views 34 replies 9 participants last post by  bikesrfun 
#1 · (Edited)
Bike has been sold.

#2 ·
Mustang Seat (studded with conchos) with drivers backrest and passenger backrest receiver. $475
Luggage Rack (quick release with lock), mounting QR brackets, Mounted Backrest and luggage bag (optional). $300 without bag $375 with Bag
Rider and passenger headset connectors, rider headset cable and headset. $275
Ipod adapter $85
Saddle bag liners $60
Auxiliary Driving Lights with switch $225
Passenger floorboards $75
Thunder Air Kit (round) with black flame insert $200
I would be interested in just the luggage rack as I already have the QR brackets and sissybar. Let me know if you would separate. Thanks.

#6 ·
Is the windshield trim still available?

#9 · (Edited)
Yes, I will sell it separately. It's made by River Road, the Momentum classic. I fabricated a mount using lexan inside the bag and a stainless plate under the luggage rack so I could bolt it down to the luggage rack. No straps to hold it down.

$75 plus shipping.

#18 ·
driving lights be installed a little deeper into the faring to reduce how much of the of the light you see?

#19 ·
Do you mean you want them further inside the fairing? The only way to do it is to shim the light with washers in between the lights and where they screw into the fairing. That will put them deeper into the fairing. I don't know how much you would be able to sink them back though.

#20 ·
Yes, that's what I'm talking about. I've been debating on adding them but I don't like how far protrude the fairing. Thanks.

#29 ·
Can you please tell me what the bag is that sits at the top of your seat and on the gas tank? I've been looking for something like that.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.