Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

09 Vulcan 900 Stock Parts for Sale

7K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  Maineiac1967 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I went down earlier this year on a 2009 Vulcan 900 Classic. I am selling its undamaged parts for cheap just to make up for some of the losses. Please see list below and I will post pics per each request.

Back Brake Caliper still hooked up to the foot control and floor board $50
Battery $25
Coolant Overflow Radiator Bottle $20
ECU $200
Engine Emissions Vent Valve $15
Frame Chassis SLVG $150
Front Brake Caliper and Ignition hand controls $60
Horn $10
Ignition Coils with Bracket $40
Intake System$25
Lights Control $25
Passenger Pegs $30
Seat $20 (Damaged)
Side Panels $75
Speedometer $75
Thermostat $20
Throttle Body $50
Main Wiring Harness $50
Bridgestone Exedra Max Front and Back Tires (130/90B16M/C 67H and 180/70-15M/C 76H) Only used for 3 months before I went down $200

**Floor Boards are slightly damaged and seat has severe scratches on the right side, other than that all other items in great conditions. Prefer locals pick ups 90241 CA

See less See more
#5 ·
I am looking for the front rim from the 900 Classic, are you selling that?
:nerd:
There's a little bent on the front wheel, right side. The back is in excellent condition. Tires are Bridgestone Exedra Max used literally 3 months, until I went down.

FRONT:
Wheel $75
Rotor $25
Tire 130/90 B16 M/C 67H Front $75

Together $125

REAR:
Wheel $175
Pulley $50
Rotor $75
Tire 180/70-15 M/C 76H Rear $125

Together $350

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

#11 ·
wow... glad you're whole. sounds like the bike took a severe beating....
i have a couple questions....
how bad off is the seat, and when you say intake system, are you talking stock?

#23 ·
Ok so the floorboards, clutch handle bracket where the mirror screws in and mirrors and handlebar risers, I'll pay $225? If the shipping is a lot I'll toss in for that as well, can pm me if you want to work something out. My zip is 48601 if you want to figure what shipping would be.

#26 ·
Clutch bracket sold got left with left controls (see image below). Mirrors were trashed and risers are stock. Tell you what, give me $200 for floorboards and risers and ill take care of the shipping i know it's gonna be at least $45 due to size and weight.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

#34 ·
Are you by chance willing to sell just the (paper?) faceplate on your speedometer? I have a 900c and am not a huge fan of the amount of white on my gauge, and I believe your bike has a primarily black speedometer face.
I don't need the entire contraption so i can't justify spending $75 for the whole shebang.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.