Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

2009+ Kawasaki Nomad 1700 for Parts

7K views 39 replies 19 participants last post by  Sarek1700 
#1 ·
I have a 2009 Kawasaki 1700 Nomad that have been stripped for parts. It was crashed and un-drivable, but 90% of the parts of in perfect condition. Some parts have a bit of road rash, but most are just dirty.

If you are looking for ANYTHING off of a 2009+ 1700 Nomad (pretty much the same as all subsequent years)….down to the smallest nut n bolt, electrical systems, mechanical systems accessories. Let me know and we’ll work out a price.

Lights; seat; passenger backpack; hard bags; windshield; saddlebag and exhaust mounts; passenger floorboards; handle bar; handlebar controls; dash; all wiring; headlight; complete exhaust; engine; transmission; clutch; complete front brakes; complete rear brakes; front and rear wheel/tire; frame; triple trees; just to name a few of the major parts.

We are parting everything out. Everything must go. This is in Vista, CA

#4 ·
Its the stock seat. I think we took care of this all on FB ;)

#3 ·
Do you have the ECU? if so what is the serial number ? price?

#5 ·
Yes the ECU is available. I only see one number listed on the ECU module....27002-0007...not sure if the is the part or serial number.

Is it the box with the 2 plugs or the one with the 3 plugs?

#9 ·
27002-0007 is the the relay with 3 plugs? ECU starts with 27115?. Thought it might fit my 2012 Nomad but on checking with Kawa they are different, thanks for looking for me.
Gotcha....I see it now...the serial is 27115-0721. I cant imagine how this would NOT fit the 2012 Nomad.

#13 ·
Gotcha....I see it now...the serial is 27115-0721. I cant imagine how this would NOT fit the 2012 Nomad.
There must be some difference as a 2012 ecu is 27115-0339. Will do some more checking at the weekend.

#7 ·
no real dmg on them....they look good...a bit dirty, but otherwise good shape. How about $50? plus shipping?

#11 ·
Yes, we have the mounting bolts and yes, I take PayPal.

#15 ·
Gotcha...will ship out soon.

#16 ·
some parts sold, but lots still available. Let me know what you need.

#18 ·
Bass....did we make any arrangements on the hardbags?

Lots of parts left...all parts, down to every last nut n bolt.

Make me an offer

#19 ·
Hey CaptKurt.....did the front rim survive? I'm looking for a smaller profile rim for my V2K and 16/1700's might swap in, if I understand the forums correctly............

#21 ·
Many parts still are...what are you looking for?

#23 ·
Bags are still available, but they are pretty banged up. Will need some repair work on them.

#29 ·
HI CK

I need windshield hardware, the front chrome flat plates and the one rear top plate plus the gaskets and nuts and bolts. I don't need the mounts to the forks, but if it all goes as one I will take it if your price is OK. Condition of the windshield isn't important.

Thanks,
WEG

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.