Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

2009+ Kawasaki Nomad 1700 for Parts

7K views 39 replies 19 participants last post by  Sarek1700 
#1 ·
I have a 2009 Kawasaki 1700 Nomad that have been stripped for parts. It was crashed and un-drivable, but 90% of the parts of in perfect condition. Some parts have a bit of road rash, but most are just dirty.

If you are looking for ANYTHING off of a 2009+ 1700 Nomad (pretty much the same as all subsequent years)….down to the smallest nut n bolt, electrical systems, mechanical systems accessories. Let me know and we’ll work out a price.

Lights; seat; passenger backpack; hard bags; windshield; saddlebag and exhaust mounts; passenger floorboards; handle bar; handlebar controls; dash; all wiring; headlight; complete exhaust; engine; transmission; clutch; complete front brakes; complete rear brakes; front and rear wheel/tire; frame; triple trees; just to name a few of the major parts.

We are parting everything out. Everything must go. This is in Vista, CA

#4 ·
Its the stock seat. I think we took care of this all on FB ;)

#3 ·
Do you have the ECU? if so what is the serial number ? price?

#5 ·
Yes the ECU is available. I only see one number listed on the ECU module....27002-0007...not sure if the is the part or serial number.

Is it the box with the 2 plugs or the one with the 3 plugs?

#7 ·
no real dmg on them....they look good...a bit dirty, but otherwise good shape. How about $50? plus shipping?

#11 ·
Yes, we have the mounting bolts and yes, I take PayPal.

#15 ·
Gotcha...will ship out soon.

#16 ·
some parts sold, but lots still available. Let me know what you need.

#18 ·
Bass....did we make any arrangements on the hardbags?

Lots of parts left...all parts, down to every last nut n bolt.

Make me an offer

#19 ·
Hey CaptKurt.....did the front rim survive? I'm looking for a smaller profile rim for my V2K and 16/1700's might swap in, if I understand the forums correctly............

#21 ·
Many parts still are...what are you looking for?

#23 ·
Bags are still available, but they are pretty banged up. Will need some repair work on them.

#29 ·
HI CK

I need windshield hardware, the front chrome flat plates and the one rear top plate plus the gaskets and nuts and bolts. I don't need the mounts to the forks, but if it all goes as one I will take it if your price is OK. Condition of the windshield isn't important.

Thanks,
WEG

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.