Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

For Sale: Complete Nomad 1700 Backrest

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  philippe721 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD.

Convert your Voyager into a custom tourer with this Complete Nomad 1700 Backrest with luggage rack and Vulcan emblem.

This came off a Nomad 1700 very early in it's life. The owner put on a Voyager trunk and I was able to buy it. I only had it on the bike a couple times because I ended up getting a CB system and never got around to creating mounts for the antennas.

If you were to purchase all the parts to make this backrest from Kawasaki, you would spend over $1300. Plus another $150 for the luggage rack and Vulcan emblem.

I will let this go for $600 plus actual shipping cost which could range from $30 to $50 depending on how much I take it apart to squeeze into the smallest box possible.

Here it is on the bike before I added the luggage rack and Vulcan Emblem.

I will take PayPal. PM me your zip code and I will get a shipping quote. Thanks for looking.

See less See more
#2 ·
No action on this? I am surprised considering all the people who liked the option when I first showed it. Is my title not specific enough, or is it because many like myself stick to the 1700 forums?

#3 ·
When I first did this there was a lot of interest. Guess no one wants to be able to lighten up the Voyager for local riding.

#5 ·
I too have done this to my Voyager. I really like the way it smothed out the look of the bike.

#7 ·
Hey TwoWheel,
we talked before when I was removing the trunk from my Voyager. I am interested in your setup. If not sold yet, please contact me.

I am not able to send you a private message since apparently your mailbox is full and you need to make some room.

thanks

Philippe
Sorry. Cleaned mailbox and sent you a PM.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.