Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Vulcan DRIFTER 1500 Parts

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  deadvulcan 
#1 ·
I recently bought a 99 vulcan drifter 1500 and it came with a bunch of parts that I'm not going to use and therefore plan to sell off. Will be listing these on ebay. Larger items I will only sell through ebay (because the shipping savings make it worth it) but I'll provide discount for forum members. Smaller items we can discuss off ebay.

Seat and grab rail will probably go up for auction but I'll take offers on everything. Trying to recoup some of the costs of this bike by selling these parts.

I have a pair of factory mirrors that appear brand new. The stock 2 up seat (has some tears in it, could use a re-cover). The passenger grab rail. Highway lamps and bracket. Exhaust bracket. A number of other brackets and parts that look brand new but I'm not exactly sure what they are. Rear reflector mount and reflectors (the one that mounts to license plate bracket). Both front reflectors/line holders. vulcan drifter badges. Email me for pics.

Best way to reach me is bobbers804@yahoo.com. If you message me through here it will take much longer for a response.

#2 ·
Do you happen to have a spare of the little triangular shaped cover plate that goes on the fender rail? You can see it missing on the 2nd photo. Its just aft of the shaft drive on the clutch side of the bike.

Attachments

#4 ·
we might want the seat rail

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.