Heading South for Daytona INFO - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-28-2016, 09:07 PM Thread Starter

Year/Make/Model: 2008 Kawasaki Vulcan
Color: titanium and white
Garage
Heading South for Daytona INFO

Hey Folks,

I'm heading down to Daytona for two reasons, my middle girl graduated college and now lives here until July when she starts medical school and this is a bucket lister for me. Couple things, I-75 is shutdown at Jellico Mountain due to a recent rock slide. They said it will be a "long term" situation. They are rerouting around that section on some back roads then back to I-75 and onto Knoxville, this will be a time killer so just be aware. Also, I'm heading thru S. Carolina and they had that 1,000 year flood. One of my employees called me today on his way back from FLA. Said to stay in the hammer lane, some very large potholes in the slow lanes on the southboud lane. Any riders going down next week hit me up as I'm leaving around the 9th or 10th depending on weather.

2008 Vulcan 900 LT From the Bluegrass State
USAF 85-89
Patriot Guard
Rolling Thunder 2011
Current Mileage 59,900
Batwing
Badges removed
Show Chrome gone and Pipes cut down, 3 inch baffle installed sound fanfreakintastic

Be Irish or Go HOME
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode