Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Hi ALL! Rusty here with my 1996 1500classic, Custom Bagger!

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  rusty_is_riding4life 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi ALL!, Rusty here from So. Cal, this is my 1996 1500 Classic with a quick list of mods and upgrades. Sorry for the low-res pic, hopefully Santa will bring me a better camera this year, lol.

Motor; removed all emission BS, Dynatech Dyna2000 ignition module set on (3)setting with propper re jet, Kuryakyn Pro-hyper charger, 9mm braided plug wires.

Exhuast; Roadhouse Brand (went out of bussiness in 2010) duals with fish-tails.

Seats; Corbin driver and passenger(removed) with Fire&steel or custom "Punisher" passenger backrest.

Bars; L.A Choppers 16" wide apes with HD braided cables.

Body; tons of chrome accents, fenders, tool box, motor, stator, shaft cover ect! anything chromable was chromed but not to a point where it was gauty.
No name batwing I scored off ebay for 125 bux which I painted to match, sports a Sony explode CD deck I had in my garage for a couple years (new in box) which I knew one day I would find a use for, and a couple of Pyle "blue label" 6x9s I got off amazon for 30 bux. On front off batwing is a Cavelry "flames" trim, and sporting a cutom made "long style" headlight.

Custom (I filled the built in turn sig holes) vintage Harley hard bags circa 1970s which I also painted to match.

Kuryakyn light bar with PIAA aux "super white" bulbs, and Kuryakyn rear turn sigs, chrome engine guard/crash bar with Bikemaster highway pegs.

Im sure there is more body stuff I forgot.

Tires; Dunlop whitewall fattys.

Thats pretty much it, but you guys know how it is, the upgrades never stop, I'm sure I'll think of something else to chrome of upgrade.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Good looking bike! Welcome. Looking forward to some of your input. You've got a good eye for which accessories work, IMHO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.