Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

03 1600 Classic

511 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  EdSki 
#1 ·
03 VN1600 is a new ride for me. Picked it up last July after giving up on my 81 Honda CB900FSS due to carb issues. Vulcan has 10k miles. Vance Hines pipes, Power Commander III, Hypercharger and various other parts.
Was able to put 1000 miles on the odometer last year. So far it is sweet ride.
I added a Memphis Fats windshield and now have head buffeting issues. I'm testing lowers to see if that helps.
Replaced the Hypercharger yesterday with Chucksters Air Kit. It's raining and cold so haven't been able to test ride. Hypercharger is in great shape and for sale.
Hoping for some warm dry weather in NJ soon

#3 ·
03 VN1600 is a new ride for me. Picked it up last July after giving up on my 81 Honda CB900FSS due to carb issues. Vulcan has 10k miles. Vance Hines pipes, Power Commander III, Hypercharger and various other parts.

Was able to put 1000 miles on the odometer last year. So far it is sweet ride.

I added a Memphis Fats windshield and now have head buffeting issues. I'm testing lowers to see if that helps.

Replaced the Hypercharger yesterday with Chucksters Air Kit. It's raining and cold so haven't been able to test ride. Hypercharger is in great shape and for sale.

Hoping for some warm dry weather in NJ soon

How much u want for hypercharger

04 vulcan nomad FI 1500

#6 ·
I also have the 03 1600 Classic, once I got used to it being a Buffalo at parking lot speeds such as 10mph I was truly in love with it.

HalfBreed

Reactions: EdSki
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.