Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Hi everyone: seeking old bagger....

372 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  MN-Rider 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi folks, greetings - I'm so glad this forum exists! I am a Massachusetts Public school teacher in my 60s who's about to get a bike for a retirement present to myself. I haven't ridden in around 30 years and I'm a bit nervous so I'm gonna spend the money and take a bunch of riding /safety classes. Now my budget is small, but so are my needs as I'll be a weekend warrior on occasion and I've decided I want a Kawasaki Vulcan either 1500 or 1600 maybe 1700, but not TOO heavy, and I definitely want a bat wing style fairing, something that turns with the head lights like a Street Glide type fairing AND with hard side bags, and old enough to have the price down around 3500 bucks =/-or thereabouts. So I'm new here and I assume I'll have to post this on a few of the threads/sections here to get maximum exposure. Friends, please advise....! Thanks so much and happy holiday season to you all!! pete

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.