Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

fairing compatibility question

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  DoomCrewInc 
#1 ·
I have a 2008 Vulcan 900 Classic LT and would like to know if the Vaquero fairing will fit on my 2008 Classic LT ? And if so, where is the best place to buy the Vaquero fairing?

#3 ·
It's not a bolt on. It's a frame mounted fairing. The frames are vastly different. The fairing itself is several components that bolt to the frame, plus you have gauges that won't be compatible with the VN900. AND, for the price of all of those parts and the custom fabrication; you could just trade the 900 in for a Vaquero. I've owned both.

Tsukayu and Memphis Shades both sell direct bolt-on fairings. Tsukayu has models with a stereo built in.

#4 ·
Those aren't the only options for fairings. For the prices of those fairings you can get a Hardley fairing and fabricate some brackets and make them work. Probably in the end is less expensive than one of those fairings alone without paying the extra for the bracketry. I have less than $250 in my fairing. Including the stereo and 4 speakers. They aren't the highest of quality electronics, but those in the Tsukayu fairing aren't either.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.