1. Careful analysis of symptoms....
2. Dealer synopsis.
4. Output shaft bearings are probably caged, ( do not know that for sure, but
full load bearings are expensive) so, no noise.
1. I'd call that reading into it...not facts...
2. That's an assumption - I'd never believe a Dealer...been there many times...that's History in itself.
3. History...have you seen this exact issue before? Is there a known issue here? I believe many of us would like to know, I certainly do or are you refering to something else?
4. I guarrantee you they are as I described and there is noise under the conditions that I stated and fit exactly the facts stated. Very well investigated on my part.Doesn't mean they are all the same...what is!
Anyhow it's good to have two points of view. Phillyboy07 now has options. Again perhaps he/she can fill in the blanks with details/facts as to factually seeing the problem 1st hand. Either way it be nice to know if the dealer/you is for real not from analysis but observation.
Thanks for your input, enligtens me on how some answer are given...