Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

widest aftermarket seat?

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Ultimate Seats 
#1 ·
right now I have a Mustang Vintage wide touring seat but it cuts into my legs where my nerve damage is, so I am wondering if anyone knows of a seat wider than the 16" for the 900 customs?

#2 ·
IDK if it's any wider, but the Ultimate Seat is definitely softer. It does have more of a stock seating position. I had a Mustang Seat and it just wasn't good enough for us. My wife and I also have ruined backs (multiple surgeries) with nerve damage including sciatica and what not. The Ultimate works very well for us. I also purchased the sissy bar pad for her, which she says is also a huge improvement. Good Luck!

#5 ·
Cost isn't even in the equation, if my legs and back will feel better then its worth the cost, It is wider and looks very comfy so yes I found my next seat and well if I have the same issues then I don't think I will find anything to help... Thank You very much for the input.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.