2004 VN2000 Vulcan For sale or OBO - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 01:46 AM Thread Starter
2004 VN2000 Vulcan For sale or OBO

I have for sale a glacial pearl blue VN2000 Vulcan, that has been very well maintained mechanically and cosemetically. I am second owner of this bike and have put 10,000 trouble free miles on it ( current milage 20,400). This bike has Cobra long shots exhaust, Tsukayu painted to match 40 liter Jumbo strong saddlebags. These bags are super rugged fiberglass, chrome locks and embedded LED lights. I have also added Kuryakyn grips with throttle boss, Kuryakyn chrome crash bars and highway pegs as well as Cobra chrome passenger floor boards. As a final touring comfort I added a Mustang driver and passenger seat (studded) with drivers and passengers backrest. The seat was worth every dime of the 675.00 dollars I paid for it!! This bike has alot of extra's that make it ready for serious riding in comfort
Included is a heavy duty cover, PDF format maintenance manual, two extra seats OEM and LT, a set of studded leather saddlebags with brackets. The rear tire is new less than 300 miles and front is 85% The paint is beautiful, no dents or serious scratches. Have included a picture if interested call or email, my number is 1-731-217-9303. Asking 5,900.00 or OBO.

Last edited by david.a.nash; 02-14-2013 at 09:39 PM.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-07-2012, 03:50 PM
Beautiful looking bike.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 03:28 AM Thread Starter
thank you! Will make some one a nice ride.
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode