Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Wisconsin anyone?

17K views 63 replies 34 participants last post by  Legendary89 
#1 ·
Just bought an 01 800 for my wife. Any other groups in the wisconsin area?

#39 ·
Hey guys I'm actually out of gurnee, IL but I do all my riding up in WI. The riding is so much better cuz theres actually open roads. Got a 96 1500 and I usually frequent The Bunker out in Rochester maybe ill see some of you guys next season

#48 ·
Just got back from riding up to galesville. Was keeping an eye out for your bike haha.

I'm pretty sure my wife and I will both be doing MMR, but unfortunately won't be making it for the big bikes for little tikes this year.

#59 ·
Green Bay! My 1st ever cruiser, 2003 VN1600 Classic, which will be a Nomad full dresser by the time I'm done with it. The picture shows my $1200 Classic, and my buddies VN900 with the Pacifico Shadow fairing I installed. I'll be using the same fairing on my Classic.

Attachments

#60 ·
La Crosse area here! Currently counting the days to get riding for the season (hard to think about that, especially with all the snow in the forecast...)

Can't wait to fire up the SV once more, and to bring my newest acquisition home from the dealer (2018 Voyager).

At least the dealer was cool enough to keep the bike there until the weather clears!

#64 ·
Hey everyone!

Looking for any fellow riders in the Southeastern WI area. I am located in Kenosha and am looking to meet up and go riding with anyone in the area that is up for it.

Just purchased an 05' Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Nomad 2 months ago and would love to get out and go riding with some new people.

Anyone interested just respond to my post or send me a PM if you would like as well and lets go ride!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.