SW Ohio VRA Chapter startup in the works! - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 08:10 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Cinci Ryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: cincinnati
Posts: 17
SW Ohio VRA Chapter startup in the works!

Hey A group of Riders are trying to get a local chapter of the VRA off the ground. Check it out! http://www.facebook.com/groups/CDVRA/
Cinci Ryder is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 08:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Comanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 346
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci Ryder View Post
Hey A group of Riders are trying to get a local chapter of the VRA off the ground. Check it out! http://www.facebook.com/groups/CDVRA/
Does anyone know where there are any statistics showing the manufacturer, make and model of the bikes that are owned in the U.S. and around the world (especially Kawasaki and Vulcan in particular)? I have only seen 1 Vulcan in the past year where I live.

I found stats for my other bikes (Harley and Triumph) but just wondering because I hardly see anyone else with one except those they sell at the dealership and those fools are so high priced it's no small wonder why nobody buys there.

It ain't about where you live; it's about how you live. So, ride to live, Bruh.
Comanche is offline  
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Cinci Ryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: cincinnati
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comanche View Post
Does anyone know where there are any statistics showing the manufacturer, make and model of the bikes that are owned in the U.S. and around the world (especially Kawasaki and Vulcan in particular)? I have only seen 1 Vulcan in the past year where I live.

I found stats for my other bikes (Harley and Triumph) but just wondering because I hardly see anyone else with one except those they sell at the dealership and those fools are so high priced it's no small wonder why nobody buys there.
Best sight I have found on Vulcans is www.vroc.org, in order to seem members you have to register, but you can then track down riders in your area. Hope this helps!
Cinci Ryder is offline  
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 09:46 PM
Senior Member
 
Comanche's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 346
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci Ryder View Post
Best sight I have found on Vulcans is www.vroc.org, in order to seem members you have to register, but you can then track down riders in your area. Hope this helps!
I agree Cinci and I'm already a member but still nobody I know near me. I'm just interested mainly in bike ownership preferences, rankings, etc.

It ain't about where you live; it's about how you live. So, ride to live, Bruh.
Comanche is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome