Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Kansas City Riders?

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Mikeks 
#1 ·
I live in the KC area and have had my bike for a year now. 99% of my riding has been solo and I'm mostly content that way. Wondered if there are other local riders who want to put some miles on their bikes outside of the city.

#2 ·
Hi Mike,
I live in Lawrence. Wouldn't be against a ride or 2 this Spring. Bike is apart at the moment though, dang, supposed to hit 70 this Thursday, oh well. I have a couple friends I ride with, one in KC too.
I think we could arrange a ride sometime. We usually hit the Flint Hills, Atchison, wherever the road leads, stop for lunch or a slice of pie here and there along the way too. Rides during the week are not usually an option, would have to take off from work, usually Saturdays.

#3 ·
Hey Gee,

Sounds good about the rides. Too bad on your bike. Looks like Thursday and Friday will both be good days to ride. I'll at least ride to work those days. I could ride on weekdays sometimes if I plan it but it's not easy, we're so busy. Weekends are better normally. I need to get a new front tire before I go too far. Ought to be able to do that next month. I'm really wanting to ride out west but not sure if I can swing it this year. My grandkids are in Iowa so I have a few trips in mind to see them.

Thanks for the reply.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.