Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Folks, It's been GREAT, but I gotta go

3K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  oldtimer 1953 
#1 ·
I have really enjoyed this site but, I will be selling my beautiful 08 900 class. Lt. because !!!!!!! Tomorrow I will be getting an 08 1800 Goldwing Trike....But I will still check out this forum every day....Ride Safe!!

#13 ·
Hey man, we have lots of non-Vulcan riders on this forum, even Goldwing owners! Be sure to stick around!

#14 ·
i'm not even a real rider!
for example, me only rides in my dreams... wake up in the morning, log on, check & see what the guys are doing today. works beautifully for me.

last week me replaced the front pully, the back one too, added a windshield, rebuilt the top end and took it for a ride; all in one night. woke up rested and went on reading the forum...

@oldtimer take care and enjoy the ride!

#15 ·
Thanks Roman, Don't worry I ain't going no where, and the only reason I got the Trike is because of health reasons.. I really love it(perfect mid size cruiser!!!) just getting hard to hold up at times, it's a perfect bike,,,,and Durox keep on dreamin and it will happen!!....Thanks and Ride Safe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.