Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

hello from Arizona

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Ryanbutler 
#1 ·
I am born and raised in WA. State and just moved to AZ where you can virtually ride year around. Just bought my first v twin, last bike was a hayabusa. It's an 05 vulcan 2000, 1 owner bike. Came with bags and windshield and it's in beautiful shape for $3800. Got plans for it like we all do. Now if I can find someone to ride with, cool.

#3 ·
Well, depending on where in WA you're from, you could ride year-round there too! I miss WA, was stationed at Fort Lewis for a bit, first duty station after getting hitched, oh so long ago. And you should have no problem finding riding buds, especially at your new home.

Welcome from Tennessee!

#4 ·
Welcome to Arizona and Vulcans. I moved to Kingman from Winlock a year ago August. This August I found out I needed a bike, in spite of what my wife said to the contrary. Sure you can ride year round up there, and get wet. I ride a bicycle a lot more here too. Where in Arizona are you? It is a big state. There are great places to ride all over.

#6 ·
year round riding

I am in WA. St. visiting right now. It's just pissing down rain and cold. Fri when I wake up in AZ. It will be sunny and warm. I picked Up my y2k from a original owner in AZ. It does have 55000 miles on it which I would have normally shyed away from but, the bike is in excellent condition, runs great, and is a liquid cooled big v twin. In AZ any miles you do are highway miles. I bought my 01 hayabusa new and put 25000 on it before I sold it. The y2k at idle you can just about count the piston strokes. I just need to find someone to ride with here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.