Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

luggage rack

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  kngmaximus 
#1 · (Edited)
fire and steel luggage rack from 2004 vulcan 500. in great condition. $30 plus shipping paypal only. willing to trade for black header wrap 2 inch wide. p.m. me if interested.

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
i dont know. never used one. the 500 it came from was one i picked up on the cheap for a junction block and sum base parts for fabrication. riding a bobber i wouldnt know what any storage space or usefulness is like. if i want to carry something i rely on bungee cords.

#9 ·
That leaves less than $9 for packing materials, which is reasonable. Whenever I ship things I always charge for the packing materials I have to buy. So does any business you buy things from. I've also discovered that the online calculators estimate a little higher than what it actually ends up being when you bring the thing into the store and ship it.

#10 ·
I am Cheap. I have shipped things in what ever box i can get my hands on if it won't fit in a flat rate box. I have even used Liquor store boxes, potato chip boxes. The local grocery store will give you a box if you ask them for it.

#16 ·
really?

seeing as how thats what the online calculator told me for shipping, thats what i went by, i actually only marked it up a couple bucks for shipping materials. dont know where the hell $6.30 came from. i could have gave it to you for the original price and it would have been higher. if you dont like it or arent happy send the damn thing back. i didnt even ship it since i work 12 hour days, someone did it for me. seems to me that the price you got it for is alot cheaper than anywhere else or you wouldnt have bought it. and you were happy to pay it. dont try to talk trash in a forum, that just shows how little you actually thought about it. if you arent satisfied, send it back and ill refund your money after i receive the part. other than that i dont need to hear another damn thing about it. if im selling something and you offered $1000 more than asking i wouldnt sell it to you now, so if im selling something you want dont bother, i dont have time for b.s.

-bull

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.