Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Hello from Northern Ontario, Canada

2K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Bear2123 
#1 ·
Hi: I got tired of riding on the back of my husband's bike so bought a 2001 Vulcan at the end of the summer. Love the bike although I wish I could have got more rides in before we put it in the "Hog Shed" for the winter. Can't wait for the spring. Sure glad I found this site!!!

#2 ·
Welcome from a fellow Canadian - just parked my bike this week for the winter. :( Enjoy the forum-lots of good info here

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#7 ·
Too funny Phil! Only problem I have is when I ride with my husband and son ... I can't hear my bike to know when to change gears. My son just bought his Harley and can't wait to ride it next summer. He's been riding my husband's first bike ... 30 year old Yamaha. I love doing a "family run".

#8 ·
Welcome

Always great to hear from the gals who like the front seat. i see on the map, it's colder than a well digger a$$ up there. Just so you know, it will be 86 in south Texas tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you as I shift through all six gears and hear those V&H pipes roar......gotta rub it in just a little. Nice to meet ya.:)

#9 ·
supposed to be 13 here on monday and 17 on tuesday.... i will be out on those days so i can get a few last miles in before i head out west for a COLD alberta winter

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.