Deal alert !!! Valvoline 10w40 4T full synthetic

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Luckymann77 
#1 ·
Online at Wallyworld ...
6 pack for only $28.76 !!!
Thats $ 4.79 per quart !!!

Luckymann77

#2 ·
Well I saw 46 views today but no responses...

Has anyone else cashed in on this deal ???

Please LMK !!!

:smile2::grin2::smile2:

Luckymann77

#3 ·
Love the product details!!! We can always use good weather!

Valvoline 10W-40 Synthetic Motorcycle Oil is designed just for motorcycles, as they place unique demands on the oil within their engine. The wet clutch system, high RPMs, high temperatures and metals that the motorcycles dish out require special properties for proper performance and protection. This motorcycle oil uses the highest-quality manufactured base oils and advanced additives to bring about the best in your machine. Valvoline Synthetic Motorcycle Oil will keep your bike's engine running longer, stronger and smoother than the competition. It also offers protection against wear and bad weather. In addition, it greases your engine for a smoother piston stroke and maximum thrust and acceleration. This quality oil will improve the lifetime and performance of your ride.

#4 ·
#6 · (Edited)
why just one? if I was to use Valvoline, I'd get at least a case, 4 sixpax. or maybe 2 cases... its not like it will go bad on yor shelf.
but then I feed 3 bikes several times a year each. so a case is 6 months worth. 4me. poncho

#8 ·
#9 ·
c5c
There is a definite performance difference with synthetic oil...

Shifting will improve immediately and after about 50 miles you'll notice it gets even better...

I've got about 2000 miles on mine now and it shifts like butter...

With Dino oil my shifting got considerably worse at just 1000 to 1500 miles. The oil was just plain worn out.

At this price you can't lose.
Give it a try!!!

Luckymann77

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.