stock handlebar risers, Mustang seats - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 05:38 PM Thread Starter

stock handlebar risers, Mustang seats

Does anyone have a set of stock risers and caps for my 2003 nomad for sale? I just bought this bike and the risers on it are a bit too tall for me. It also has a great Mustang wide seat, passenger seat, and passenger backrest that I would possibly consider trading for all stock stuff. This Mustang stuff is in excellent condition. It is the wide models, and I am a small model on the bottom end. I am not interested in beat up or torn stuff. This stuff is in great shape. Thanks for any interest.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 07:19 PM

I have stock risers for a 2006 1500 Classic. I'd be shocked if they weren't the same, but I'd encourage you to check.
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 09:26 AM

What risers do you have? I'm sure there are a lot of people with stock risers that might be interested in a swap if they knew what you have.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 11:13 AM Thread Starter

stock risers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KahWahSahKey View Post
I have stock risers for a 2006 1500 Classic. I'd be shocked if they weren't the same, but I'd encourage you to check.
Sorry it took so long to reply, I've been on a long job.........but I'm happy to have a day off now. You say you have stock risers and caps for a 2006. I'll go to OEM parts and make sure they are the same as mine. What is your price?
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 07:58 PM

I asked Santa for riser's for Christmas. If I get them, I'll have a stock set for a 2003 Classic. If I don't get them, I'd be interested in a trade. Can you taka a picture of your current risers?

2003 Vulcan 1500 Classic
Vance Hines pipes
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-16-2012, 08:08 PM

PM sent on the seat
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-28-2012, 08:38 PM

Hillclimber, did you ever get some stock risers? I'd be interested in a trade if you didn't.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Motorcycle.com Free App

2003 Vulcan 1500 Classic
Vance Hines pipes
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-01-2013, 11:03 AM

Hillclimber

I have an OEM seat off my 2005 Vulcan VN1500 classic FI, I'm told it will fit models from 2000 to 2008 but not sure about the nomad. If you are interested its $100 OBO plus shipping. You'll need to make sure it fits.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-27-2013, 10:08 AM

Stock risers and seats.. trade

Was wondering if you got what you were looking for? I have alot of stock parts off my 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500. If you look at the RON AYERS, Micro fiche site, and type in your bike and look at your part numbers, (stock) to the parts you are looking for , you will see alot are the same part numbers. I use it all the time, because they like to sell you the same part only charge more for different bikes. If you still have the parts or are looking, message me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillclimber View Post
Does anyone have a set of stock risers and caps for my 2003 nomad for sale? I just bought this bike and the risers on it are a bit too tall for me. It also has a great Mustang wide seat, passenger seat, and passenger backrest that I would possibly consider trading for all stock stuff. This Mustang stuff is in excellent condition. It is the wide models, and I am a small model on the bottom end. I am not interested in beat up or torn stuff. This stuff is in great shape. Thanks for any interest.

"The Rick "
2008 Vulcan Classic fi
Patriot Guard
Proud Veteran
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-28-2013, 09:37 AM

Seat swap

Hey hillclimber, '
I just saw your post. Are you still looking for stock seats?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode