Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Where Can I get an Owners Manual

2K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  VulcanJeff 
#1 ·
OK. I have the bike in my sig. And I have been everywhere online-yes even the Kawasaki website. Everywhere I have looked says unavailable or only available in stores (Kawasaki). But every Kawasaki store I've called can't get the owners manual. So, my question is:

Where the heck can I get an owners manual?:surprise: Not a repair manual-they are not the same. And eBay has everything but my year it seems. Any help or ideas???

Thanks in advance.

#3 ·
It's poy-fect!!!! Ed Zachary what I was looking for. I came across several in that format for other bikes but could not find the 1500 FI. Thanks a million.

#5 ·
I got it and merged them all into 1 document. I will upload to my Google drive but I have to wait till tomorrow .

#6 ·
So. Uploaded to Drive. If this is not allowed then please remove and let me know. I will include it in my sig.

#7 ·
#8 ·
There is also a manual for a 2006 Classic on Ebay. The 2005s and 2006 are nearly identical. But th 60 dollar price tag is kind of ridiculous.
I don't know near as much as some of these people do here. But my understanding is that very little changed on these bikes from 2000-2008. So the OM should be about the same. That one on (F)eebay looks just like the one in my sig with exception to the model #.

#11 ·
Thanks MN-Rider! You, sir, are a hero!! My (used) 05 1500 Classic did not come with an owners manual. I was able to find the factory shop manual online in PDF format several months ago. The owners manual has been elusive until now. eBay had a hard copy - for FIFTY BUCKS! I never needed it badly enough to pay that kind of jack.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.