What Fuel Processor - Page 5 - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Top Contributor
Originally Posted by V2Celt View Post
Spoke with a kawa mechanic in Seattle who said if he had to choose 1 from pipes-air kit- fuel processor, he would put a k+n air filter on the V2K, he suggested ECU and stock pipes would handle it fine with some extra kick to boot. Dont want to run her too lean.
What do you guys think?
im in the seattle area too, if you just change one, intake or exhaust you shouldn't need a Fuel adjuster.
Sponsored Links
post #42 of 42 (permalink) Old 11-17-2012, 10:30 PM
should I use different plugs than stock

Originally Posted by smedlin View Post
When I bought my bike back in early 05, I put cobra shorties, thunder tornado air kit, and a pcIII on it.

Back around 08, I accidentally "nulled" out the pc map. Meaning it was running stock values (no map).

I ended up fouling out one of the plugs.
Thanks Smedlin, I was concerned that she was running lean on that trip & have not been riding since then due to my work schedule; so I pulled the back plug ( the easy one, lol) & it looks fine. Questions - would it help to run a diff heat range plug since I'm not sold on a pcIII yet? This bike screams as it is, but if ya'll say it will scream even better with a processor, then which one is the no-brainer ? Sorry for such a late reply, but been off the forum for a few weeks; thanks in advance for your advice/experience ! Watch out for the idiots in cages !!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode